Saturday 16 June 2012

Diablo 3

at the beginning of the month I decided to try out Diablo 3 after all the positive reviews from my gamer buddies, I went to download it and was shocked at the price of £45, seemed a little pricey however don't let it put you off! Its an amazing game with I think a decent story line and the graphics and illustration within this action packed fantasy / horror themed game are awesome!
Selling more than 3.5 million copies within the first 24 hours kind of explains how much this game was waited on. I can't compare the story/game with previous releases as Diablo 3 is my first within this series.


I started the game in single player (both single and multiplayer require online) Im currently a Wizard at level 19 and think I wont introduce any new characters until I reach a higher level.  I am now mainly playing this game multiplayer as its more fun working within a team and of course meeting new diablo geeks like myself ;) 


I play this game on my 21.5" iMac late 2011 model, 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5 with 4GB memory and its runs perfectly ! all this hate i hear about gaming on an iMac is crazy I play many online games on my iMac, its no gaming computer but it defo still does the job.


Overall its a great game with many story lines and characters for you to develop, and awesome graphics well worth checking out!
Battletag is cyberchick87#1489



Had to get this! £9.99 from Game 

No comments:

Post a Comment